Make her purr with these sweet animal-themed gifts!
1. The Madeline Bow Dress, $590 from NZ brand TwentySevenNames.Their Nine Lives collection has so many cute dresses, shirts and shorts in this same cat cameo print, and even little cat brooches too – go take a look!
2. Swan vase (inspired by the iconic Crown Lynn swans) in modern black, dusky pink or classic white. From $49.90 at Iko Iko online.
3. Society6 have literally hundreds of cool animal-themed iPhone cases, for US$35 each. We liked this delicate little Bunny & Bird pattern, by illustrator Keri-Ann Hulme.
4. SO. CUTE. And under $30! Bunny night light, from Iko Iko.
5. 9 ct. gold Cat Studs, $279 from Karen Walker’s Super Fine jewellery collection.
6. The folk-scandi style of Melbourne artists Inaluxe is loved the world over. This Beautiful Firetail print is a reproduction of one of Inaluxe’s original paintings, and is printed on a super-luxury 300gsm art paper. Only $58 from endemicworld, or add $39 for a black, white or blonde wood frame.
7. Bold purple and hot pink + a subtle nod to NZ iconography + massive A2 size = one awesome print. Swanee print by Andrew Kennedy, $80 from endemicworld.
8. Cat Ears ring from The Love Cats, Meadowlark’s newest jewellery collection. $205 in Sterling Silver, and available online here. A little pet she will treasure for years to come…
9. This little persian cat cushion is purrfectly quirky! By design brand Areaware, available from NZ online boutique Mondegreen.