Sugar-spun spaces are so on-trend, and Evie Kemp’s art print The Swan 2 is the perfect inspiration for a room full of pastel pretties…
1. The Swan 2 print by NZ artist Evie Kemp – we love the soft blush and mint colour palette. A3 print only $45 from endemicworld.com
2. These hanging ceramic planters are so cool… available in soft pink and other pastel shades, from Iko Iko
3. Pale Yellow velvet cushion from Freedom Furniture, which looks awesome alongside…
4. … the Floss stripe cushion from Let Liv!
5. Canvas Weave Chair from the Douglas + Bec for Kate Sylvester collection
6. Also from this designer collaboration, the Cross Brass table – love the ‘ballet blush’ pink top!
7. Ceramic Agee Jar from Garden Party, available online from Gorgi. Sit it on the table, next to…
8. … a Retro Hotel Jug in pastel purple (also comes in pink and mint green), also from Iko Iko.
9. The finishing touch, a mint green Z lamp from Iko Iko.