Next Sunday the 1st of September is Dad’s Day! To help you say thanks for being a great one, we’ve put together this Gift Guide for a fashionable father … whether he’s the man who raised you or the awesome dad to your kids.
1. Every man likes to imagine himself with the suavity and sporting skills of Beckham. Now he can smell like him too, with the David Beckham fragrance, Instinct.
2. While we’re on the grooming front, this Face Scrub from NZ brand Triumph & Disaster will make him feel like a new man. And with a name like Rock n’ Roll Suicide, he can still feel tough while preening.
4. A graphic print is the perfect way for him to inject a bit of style into his office, bachelor pad or man cave. This bold new Surf Highway art print from Greg Straight is part of a colour-matching series for outdoors-loving guys. And it’s also on sale as part of our Father’s Day Top 20 Prints selection.
5. You can’t go wrong with an album from one of his favourite bands. We’re loving the new drop from Fat Freddy’s Drop, titled Blackbird.
6. If his taste in music is not shared by the rest of the family, what about these cool headphones from WESC. Available online from NZ’s Good As Gold.
7. Encourage him to throw out that old velcro wallet and put his moola in something classy. Like this denim and tan leather wallet from Herschel, available online from Wocolate.
8. Also from Wocolate, this solar-powered (really!) Casio watch. Retro is cool.
9. Man bags lose all stigma when they’re this stylish. The weekend duffel from Barkers – online or in stores.