Only 8 weeks till Chrimbo! Which also means – if you’re buying online or sending gifts to family and friends in other parts of NZ/the world – only 6 weeks to do all your shopping. To help with the decision-making (and because we love Internet window-shopping), we’re kicking off our series of Gift Guides.
Oh, and by the way: we’ve made sure everything is available online, from NZ-based stores.
Candy colours are definitely cool right now – think the colours of Eskimo lollies… yum!
Here’s our pick of the most tasty pastel-coloured pressies…
from top left:
• Taska Napkins to make your dinner table more awesome, from Simon James’ online store.
• Super-cute storage in cool colours, with wooden lids for easy stacking. Get a few or a set over at the Collected website.
• A girl can never have too many notepads, especially ones this stylish. Designed by Sugar Paper, available from NZ’s Father Rabbit.
• We’re in luuurve with the new Kip & Co. pastel-coloured bedding, especially this ‘Croc’ design. LET LIV sell everything from single pillowcases to duvet and sheet sets.
• One of our most popular art prints – the Claris Circle print, from an original painting by NZ artist Margaret Petchell. So sweet!
• NZ ceramicist Rachel Carley handcrafts these unique little star plates, in delicious shades like Golden Syrup and Pistachio. See NZ online stockists here.
• Inject a quirky bit of personality into any room with this cheeky Llama Del Ray art print, from endemicworld.
• A hanging planter would make an awesome chrissy gift! We love this jelly-mould inspired pleated pink number, from Melbourne designers Angus & Celeste. Available through NZ gift store Iko Iko.