I just blogged, to say, I love you… I just blogged, to show how much I care…
Make his day on Feb 14th with one of these awesome gifts!
From top left:
• Any artist, designer or writer would love this bold Pencil art print by graphic print brand Oslo. Available framed or unframed (this one looks awesome in a black frame) and from only $49!
• He’s all grown up – time to ditch the ugly keyring and go for something stylish and sophisticated. This italian leather keyfold by American designers Hard Graft is just so damn handsome. Available from The Flock.
• Cologne is sort of a present for you, too. Polo Red by Ralph Lauren is a sexy mix of fresh (red grapefruit), spicy (saffron) and earthy (wood) and was named in the Top 100 Fragrances for Men by the ever-dapper Esquire Magazine. Available where good scents are sold!
• This masculine, sporty duffel bag, handmade with leather and suede, will last him years and years. Designed by New Zealand indie brand Dishonest Want and available online through The Unknown Collective.
• I am your Father. This Darth Vader print is from a hand-drawn original, creating using the pointillism technique (with hundreds of tiny dots). A real piece of art and from a limited edition of only 50 copies, signed by artist Alex Matthews. We also have Bobba Fett, Stormtrooper, Superman and Batman art prints in the same style – from just $79.
• A well-groomed man is an attractive man. This shampoo bar (yip, it’s a shampoo… in a bar!) is handmade with whisky essence and an invigorating pure peppermint oil. By small Marlborough brand Man Stuff and available online from The Flock.
• Phillipp Katzenburger, a young street artist from Germany, is one of the newest artists to the endemicworld stable. We predict his pieces are going to become collector’s items. Speaking of collecting, pictured here is Phillipp K’s Collection art print.
• Young New Zealand brand Under The Sun craft their cool range of sunnies from sustainable wood. The wood comes from supervised plantations in Africa and Asia, and every pair of sunglasses is 100% biodegradable and/or recyclable. It’s about looking good and doing good. Pictured is the Boston style in Maple.
• Spokey Dokeys! Pimp your Trike! Take him back to his childhood with one of the kiwi-culture tees from Mr Vintage.
• Hanno the Gorilla – the perfect blend of desktop toy and design objet d’art. By New York designers Areaware and available in NZ from Simon James.
• We’ve said this before – but a copy of his favourite magazine is one of the best go-to gifts, and a subscription is the gift that keeps on giving right throughout the year. Whatever his interests – sports, music, art and design, fashion – you’re likely to find a magazine that caters to it. Sneaker Freakers will be stoked on a copy of this aptly-named magazine (available from Good As Gold).
• A little bit saucy and a whole lot of vintage – Steam to the Antipodes art print by NZ artist Marika Jones.
Still undecided? We have loads of other art prints for men over at endemicworld – whether he’s into fishing, surfing, music, photography, street art, cars and bikes, art and design or just having his walls look cool… come check ’em out!