Inspired by our new Ambrose art print (from a painting by Margaret Petchell), we’ve styled a relaxed living space – where naturals and neutrals go hand-in-paw.
1. The print around which this whole look was based – Ambrose rabbit art print – available framed or unframed. We love the boldness of a black frame.
2. Off-white and wood pendant light from Citta Design.
3. Gorgeous sand-coloured soft throw from Freedom Furniture.
4. A couple of pops of black keep the look from being too beige! This colour-dipped linen cushion from Superette is perfect.
5. Freedom Furniture’s Studio sofa is soft grey perfection – and affordable! Love the blonde timber legs, too.
6. Soft candlelight adds an ambience that no piece of furniture or homeware can bring. Ashley & Co candles (NZ) come in the most beautiful amber glass vessels… and they smell divine.
7. There’s that black again – softened with timber in this contemporary low table – Kasket side table by Citta Design.
8. We’ve chosen a Reindeer hide because it adds warmth, texture and a whole lot of luxe. Available in NZ through Maree & Co
9. Soft curves and serene shades – the Danish-inspired Fable armchair by Citta Design is a new fave.