Deep blues belong in the bedroom – they’re romantic and luxe, moody and calming. Inspired by our Growing Up In Blueberry art print (by interiors magazine designer and artist Amber Armitage), we went hunting for beautiful blues for a dreamy boudoir…
Clockwise from top left:
• Have flowers in your bedroom every day of the year! (The Growing Up In Blueberry art print also comes in bold Blackberry, plus bright Raspberry and Wildberry colour palettes too.)
• A gorgeous candle is a must in every grown up girl’s space. We love the new range of Element candles from iconic international design brand, Tom Dixon (available in NZ from Simon James). The Water candle comes in a moody blue glass vessel with gold foil writing.
• The faceted Arnold Circus stool is contemporary in form, and timeless in colour. Love that steel grey blue. Available in NZ from Everyday Needs.
• This deep teal velvet bedding from Kip & Co looks – and feels – so luxe. Makes you want to get to bed early…
• New Zealand’s NODI rugs combine Italian design influences with traditional artisan Indian weaving techniques. Pictured here is the TRE design, handmade from just $370.
• Deliciously velvety pintuck cushions – from Urban Outfitters
• Continuing the velvet theme, this boho-chic style cushion, also from Kip & Co.
• Flowers above your bed, flowers beside it. Put them in this Storm Blue porcelain vase, by Danish brand Menu (available in from Simon James).