2. Geometric wall planters, in three colours and three sizes, from Me & My Trend.
3. Planters get a contemporary makeover with these washable paper bags – available in loads of colours and sizes (we’re digging the grey), from Collected.
4. These concrete and pastel paint-dipped planters from Superette are perfect for little succulents.
8. Copper LOVE! From Superette.
9. Handcrafted and hand-painted ceramic black and white painted planters from Collected.
10. Palms cushion in stylish black and vanilla, part of the Hanoi-inspired Summer collection from NZ homeware brand Citta Design.
11. Set of two brass planters also from Citta Design.
13. We love a collab – this rad geo plant stand is part of a range designed by NZ blogger Julia Atkinson (StudioHome) and Trestle Union.