One of our awesome endemicworld customers just purchased two Inaluxe art prints, framed in black, for her dining space.
It got us day-dreaming about a light and bright, Scandi-style dining area with pops of black…
from top left:
• We love this clean, contemporary Marque pendant light in white and beech timber.
• Our inspiration for this dreamed-up dining space – two abstract art prints from Melbourne-based endemicworld artists, Inaluxe. On the left, Message No. 9, and beside it, Message No. 15 – both prints framed in black.
• Spun wall clock by Karlsson, from Let Liv. The white face with graphic black accents is the perfect addition to this modern set-up.
• Talleo painted vessel from Freedom Furniture, in a sunny yellow.
• Nice weighty ceramics in Midnight and Canary colours (to tie in with the colours in our Inaluxe art prints), part of the Jett range at Freedom Furniture.
• The beautiful NZ-made Plateau table, by NZ furniture designers IMO.
• Also from IMO, the very cool, very unique little A2 stool. It comes in a huge range of colour finishes, but we’ve opted for a natural ply, with black powder-coated crossrail. LOVE!
• and finishing off this look, the casual-cool style of the Bradford floor rug, also from Freedom.