Buying something for a lover of design and interiors? May we suggest black and white… or black… or white. Nothing else packs a bolder decorating punch quite like a monochrome palette. Not to mention, they’re colours that will never go out of style… or clash with anything!
From top left:
• A little bit modern, a little bit Kiwi vintage and a lot awesome! The Goodness Art Print – from NZ design collective 326 – would would look amazing in a contemporary kitchen, and is such great buying from only $29 at endemicworld.
• A Varpunen sack turns storage from yawn to yeeeeah. And we LOVE that bold diamond pattern! We’ve seen these used as office paper bins, stylish laundry baskets, plant holders and even toy boxes. Small size $99 from Superette.
• Your favourite Photography enthusiast will be stoked when they unwrap this black and white print by London-based New Zealander Antony Nobilo. This trusty Boots 126X camera is from Antony’s own collection of over 200 vintage cameras, and was part of his exhibition at Clic Gallery, New York. Super affordable at only $49 from endemicworld.
• Looking for something great for a font nerd or letter lover? A design student or a writer? This Ampersand art print will look amazing above their desk – in a huge A2 size for only $65, from endemicworld.
• Perfectly simple, with a touch of retro industrial styling. The Z Lamp, $69 from LETLIV.
• Buy a set of these for your partner, so you can share! Dreamy pillowcase set, $60 from NZ’s own Sensitive Boyfriend.
• This inspiring little art print is a Cloud Nine (NZ designer Lee Sinclair) creation. Carefully hand-drawn on chalkboard and then photographed, it’s one of a series of four. Get it framed or unframed, from A4 right up to an impressive A2. And starting at only $39.
• Cool alert! These geometric candle ‘houses’ are a modern style statement for any home, and are just $39 for a set of two. From LETLIV.
• The Chalk It Up print was created over the course of many long days. NZ design collective MASH hand-lettered Dave Dobbyn’s iconic NZ lyrics onto a floor-to-ceiling chalkboard, then photographed the final artwork. An awesome design-savvy gift for your mum, girlfriend or bestie – she’s a slice of heaven. A3 from only $49 at endemicworld.