Know someone who loves decorating (and re-decorating) their home? These on-trend homeware picks will make you a very popular Santa.
P.S: If the someone who likes decorating is you, just buy yourself a gift! We’re adults, we’re allowed to.
1. One of our most popular prints at the moment – Home Sweet As Home art print, by NZ brand Good Design. Also available in a so-hot-right-now Copper foil version.
2. Metallics are having their moment, and the gold goodness has even extended onto cutlery. This gold-dipped set (includes desserts and teaspoons) is seriously cool. From Collected.
3. You’re likely to win Best Present-Buyer Award if you give them one of these single copper pendant lights from Paper Plane.
4. Copper bowl (also available in gold and white) from Collected.
5. Our Live, Laugh, Love art print is from an original chalkboard drawing. Super popular!
6. One of our personal all-time fave art prints and a bestseller on endemicworld – the HOME art print by NZ artist Flox. Seriously, get them this and they’ll love you forever.
7. The modern homemaker won’t settle for plain old supermarket handwash… no, she wants her handwash to be as beautiful as every other accessory she’s carefully curated for her home! Luckily, there’s options like this Babescrub charcoal handwash – we love the chic minimalist packaging featuring an inspiring little hand-lettered message. From Sydney & Pop.
8. Every stylish home needs an equally stylish candle or three. These beauties from NZ brand Ashley & Co are a guaranteed good choice – they come in beautiful black and gold foil packaging, and in a yummy amber vessel with black lid. Divine.
9. Interior design lovers are going nuts for contemporary bed linen brand Kip & Co. If you can’t afford a duvet cover, even some colourful, mis-matching pillowcases would be a rad choice! From LETLIV.
10. One of our most popular prints of 2014, you can’t get it wrong with this cute budgie buddy. Percy circle art print from the oh-so-loved Margaret Petchell bird range.
11. Protea flowers are a current fave of the interior design world. This elegant art print from Cloud Nine Creative (NZ) is especially awesome with the on-trend salmon pink background. Looks so good in a boxy white frame, but also available unframed and in various sizes.
12. You can never have too many awesome little jars and tins to store things in… especially when they look this grid-meets-pastel cool! From Paper Plane.
13. You can’t go wrong if you get them something from one of the most popular homeware brands at the moment, Pony Rider. We’re digging this Starburst cushion, available along with lots of other Pony Rider cushions at Mint Six.