An electric eclectic interior, inspired by Andrew Kennedy’s Swanee Print in red and black…
1. Screen-printed Swanee Print from endemicworld. (Available in a range of colours.)
2. We’re digging this super-modern Rayer wire light with its red cord, from Freedom Furniture.
3. Also from Freedom Furniture, the Pop Chair – aptly named!
4. Extend the swan theme with a replica Crown Lynn swan in bold black. Made in NZ by Studio Ceramics and available from Iko Iko online.
5. Soften some of that red with a Habana cushion in grey from Citta Design.
6. These giant knitted pouffes are perfect for lounging – from Nood.
7. Finish off the space with this striped floor rug from NZ online store Let Liv.