Woah, um… where did January go? Valentine’s Day is just next weekend!
If you’re looking for a sweet something for your sweet someone, here’s our Top 10 picks for Valentine’s Day art prints…
1. Kiss art print and Hug art prints make a great pair, just like you two crazy kids… We love Chloe Ruby’s signature pencil sketch style and the blush pink is super on trend, too. Definitely one of our faves.
2. Something less girly? Ok then. This graphic black and white LOVE art print by Jacob Howard will look awesome in any modern interior.
3. Get them flowers that won’t ever die (like your love, right? Ok, lame pun, fair enough). Petalhead art print.
4. My love is a rock. My love is an island… Lion Rock photographic art print by NZ photographer Jeremy Senior.
5. Is she a lover of Scandi-style? Then she’ll love you for giving her this folksy Love Birds art print (shown here framed in white).
7. Is there a more romantic thing than the great ocean-wandering Gannet? They mate for life. Gannets art print by Glenn Jones.
Double the art, double the awesome with these ‘His and Hers’ prints – they’d all look so good paired above your bed…